Sunday, April 27, 2014

Our Saturday Funday!



We started out our Saturday by going to some yard sales…like FIVE yard sales…!  I LOVE doing this kind of stuff…Matt tolerates it for me :)  He actually HATES going to yard sales.  However, the rest of the day was spent doing what Matt considers.."much more fun than a yard sale" :)

We played TENNIS again!!!  
We used to play all the time when we were dating…but we just haven't made time since we've been married…until yesterday.  SO MUCH FUN!  And SOOO exhausting!  It really is a great aerobic workout.  We said we are definitely playing more - AND I beat Matt…FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!  I have won games against Matt, but never the MATCH!  And I beat him 6-3!!!  Whoo-hoo!!! Of course, I know this will NEVER happen again…he'll get back up to speed and whip me all over the court.  But that's okay - as long as we're together having fun…I'll take it!



Then!  
We went the the annual 2014 Hope for Autumn Crawfish Boil at Ross Bridge!  
IT WAS FANTASTIC!!  
We ate SO MUCH crawfish, and just chilled, listened to two different bands play, and watched TONS of kids play all afternoon.  There were so many families there, with face painting, balloon animal making, etc.  We even ran into some old friends I haven't seen in a long time!  
Great day. 





Go Big or Go Home…I'm just saying.


Below is Rollin' In The Hay.  
I first saw this band at a frat-party while at TSU.  The only thing missing was a bunch of college students holding a beer in one hand in the air while they "moved" back and forth…ohhhhh….the frat parties…I think the scene has changed just a bit :)




Then today:


I think we must need this nourishing rain.  I love the rain, and am so thankful when God blesses us with it.  There is something so calming and peaceful about listening to and watching the rain.  AND!  It provides a great opportunity to make chili for lunch (which is what we're having!)!!




Also….just an update on our infertility process..

I will be starting medicine injections again on Tuesday or Wednesday this week…and will actually have TWO injectable medications this time…not just one.  Boo.  We are VERY thankful, however, that we will get to try again this month/cycle before heading out to SPAIN!!!  Have I mentioned that yet…YEP!  Two weeks, and we'll be sitting in a Tapas bar in Madrid...Lord willing, of course.  

Time to brush up on my spanish….Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment