Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 4 of 6 (shots that is..)


Only THREE more days of giving myself two shots a day :)  Just a simple little daily chore to hopefully get us one GIANT step closer to having our own baby.  
Please pray with us that The Lord allows these medicines to work this time!

Besides this, and working…I've also been doing some light cooking.  I took dinner to two different couples in our Sunday school class after they had their babies.  I came across this new VERY simple recipe for "Chicken with Caper Cream Sauce".  I made it for BOTH of them, BEFORE trying it out myself…which I never do.  So, I had to cook it for Matt and myself just to make sure food I had cooked and delivered was actually edible and tasty..:)



Verdict: It was pretty delicious!  
And I served it over rice with seasoned green beans as a side. 

Then there are the days when I start to cook a turkey, cheese, and tomato melt...and get distracted…
I end up with this…


I like to call this "lightly toasted"…my dad would call this "seared"…most would call it "burnt" (the southern lingo).   I'm not one to waste food…I ate it anyway.  It was great..ahem..!

And what do we do with leftovers at our house…redesign them!  
Leftover asparagus and red and yellow bell peppers from pasta just a few nights before?  Well, hello, morning omelet :)


Right now as I type about food, I have two dogs at my side, wagging tails, whining…it's like they know. I don't even have to have food on a table or in my hand…I'm typing about it.  :)  Oh, I just looked at the clock…it's 4:12pm.  They normally eat around 4:30pm.  And there you go..:)

And here's a shout out to my husband this week…hardworking, wonderful, always making me laugh hubby.  He beat the storms/tornados the other day and got our grass cut.  Our neighbors have told us they are jealous of our grass…you know, the fact we actually have it :)  I never knew I didn't have grass in my yard until I married Matt.  Apparently it was all weeds and clover mimicking grass.  With his talent…we now have very plush grass…that grows fast!



(Still in pirate mode..)
Isn't he just so cute??

We are scheduled for our follicle check ultrasound on Monday…just three short days away! 
Thank you for your prayers!



1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious....all of it, but I'm pretty sure that my bunch won't eat it. :( I'm still praying, every day... love you.

    ReplyDelete