Friday, May 9, 2014

A Completely Unexpected Surprise :)



When I got home from work last night, I came into the living room and saw a gift bag with this card hanging out.  
My first thought was, "I thought we mailed our mothers their gifts already, right?"  
Then, I realized, my husband sweet puppies gave me a gift.  Aren't they so thoughtful?! And they even put their personal touch on the card :)


Sealed with a paw print…


Look at that sweet paw...

And they each even put their personal touch on the inside…plenty of signage with dirty paws :)  

These are my furry babies!  
And Daddy said they really wanted to get me a new jewelry carry case for our upcoming trip, soooo he let them…those dogs…



This is what I call the "Treat" picture…
The only way to get these two to look at a camera at the same time, is to say the word "treat"…so, now, you have seen their official treat faces :)  It's all serious business now, folks.


Who can be sad on an upcoming Mother's Day when you're surrounded by this much love and blessing?  
Praise the Lord for such a sweet little family we have!


Isaiah 30:18
Therefore, the LORD waits to be gracious to you; and therefore, He exalts Himself to show mercy to you. For the Lord is a God of justice, Blessed are all those who wait for Him.

1 comment:

  1. Love the paw prints...Happy Mothers Day to my sweet sister.

    ReplyDelete