Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Furry Babies

Good Morning!!  

Have I ever mentioned how much I love our sweet Baylor and Dot Dot?  

These two are like peas in a pod.  

We never knew Dot had so much energy until we brought home Baylor. 

They wrestle and bark and constantly love on us.  

Matt calls them our furry babies.  

Then he follows it up by telling me I have "three" babies at home to take care of, so we're already blessed :) 

Which I wholeheartedly agree with.




My loves.




Please keep us in your prayers today and tomorrow.  And pray that I can get to work on time tomorrow!! The procedure is at 9:30 in the morning…I have to be at work at 11!!! 
Whew. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are blogging again. It is a gift to us and you will be so happy to have this journey in writing once it all makes sense. I love you and am praying all day for your baby to be. You are the most nurturing person and you and Matt are inspiring with your great faith. And you do have some precious furry babies. Even if they do eat carpet and tinkle when they are happy. :)

    ReplyDelete