Friday, April 25, 2014

I Will Seek You When I Rise.



Our puppies wake us up naturally every morning by 5:30-6:00am.  There really is no need for us to set an alarm clock.  They are our alarm clock :)  However, this gives me time to spend with Matt before work,  for us to pray together, to have a good cup of coffee, and for me to meet with my Lord.  


This morning as I was reading God's Word and journaling, the sun rays peered through my window and landed on my face.  I felt its warmth, and thanked God for His Word, and for the Holy Spirit.  It was such a serene moment - just me and the Lord.

As I was typing this, the sun shone back through again…so I captured it for you. Of course, the picture does it no justice…




I also woke up this morning singing the following song - 
"Acres of Hope" - Shane and Shane



Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment