Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter at Sunrise.


Today we celebrate our Risen Savior, Jesus Christ.   
Because He lives, we have everything.  
On the third day, He rose again, and conquered evil.  
It is the cornerstone of the Christian faith, the foundation of our beliefs.  
I am able to have a restored relationship with God because of Jesus, through Jesus.  
How thankful I am for my Savior!
Thankful for forgiveness, and patience, and a love I do not deserve. 
Thankful for refining trials that bring me closer to Him.
Praise Jesus Christ, forever and ever. Amen!


Easter Lunch!  
I got this meal idea from Southern Living :)  Delicious!!





Also!!  Just peek at our new table with it's CHAIRS newly SLIPCOVERED!!!!  We LOVE it.  So thankful!
**Slipcovers need to be pressed…but we'll get to that later**



1 comment:

  1. That meal looks amazing!! The table and chairs look straight from pottery barn!

    ReplyDelete