Thursday, October 23, 2014

Oh, how I LOVE Fall!

I have long been in love with Fall.  

Cool crisp air.
Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
Thanksgiving.
Family gatherings.
Everything Pumpkin..
Sweaters.
Boots.
Cardigans.
Have I mentioned I LOVE pumpkin?
A season to snuggle close.
Ahhhhh… Fall. 

I love living where the seasons are distinct, and the leaves actually do turn bright oranges, yellows, and reds as it starts to get cooler.  

I have started putting out my Fall decorations, and I bought a couple of new sweaters yesterday just to get prepared!  If only I could find the perfect pair of boots for the season!

I thought I'd share a few pics - mainly so I can remember these years of our lives - time really does pass so quickly.  I don't want to forget a moment..


If only I could eat this thing!  PUMPKIN!!!
It will soon be holding candy corn and peanuts…YUM.  





All of the white pumpkins were spray painted by me.  I LOVE white pumpkins…I just couldn't find any in the stores I went to…so I "pinterested" them :)


I do plan on getting some planters with mums to go with the pumpkins below…again, those pumpkins are painted! 


This Fall, thus far, has been lovely…although I've been an emotional basket case for most of it :)
Have I mentioned I hate birth control?  I'm off of it now!!

God has reminded me that as He is sovereign over the seasons, He is sovereign over my life. 
Nothing will be withheld from me or Matt that God has intended to give us.
Not even a child.
Our hope is in Him alone. 

I have been battling unbelief this last week as the lies inside my head would have me believe that God has forgotten me, that He no longer listens to my prayers, or that He even cares. 

What I've been reminded is that I am a Good Work begun by God the day He saved me, and He will finish this work until the day of Christ's return. 

Oh, how thankful I am that Your mercies renew in the morning, Oh God!

And thank You for pumpkins!!


No comments:

Post a Comment